- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
Buhari orders Ministers to hand over by May 28
All outgoing ministers have been directed to handover theor various portfolios on the 28th of May, 2019.
President Buhari, gave the directive during the Federal Executive Council (FEC) valedictory session at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday.
Buhari stressed that all the ministers should continue to carry out their duties till Tuesday, 29Th May, 2019, adding that handover notes should be submitted to Boss Mustapha, Secretary to the Government of the Federation.