- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
- BREAKING: Customs orders complete border import, export ban
- BREAKING: Aisha Buhari leaves UK for Nigeria
Femi Otedola Visits Ailing Ex-Eagles Coach, Christian Chukwu in London
Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick visit Christian Chukwu at the Wellington Hospital, London
Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola and NFF chairman Amaju Pinnick paid a visit former Super Eagles coach, Christian Chukwu at the Wellington Hospital, Circus Road, St John’s Woods London where he’s receiving treatment and recuperating.
Christian Chuckwu arrived in London with his wife earlier this month for an appointment with a renowned cardiologist and upon his arrival in London, Chukwu was quoted as saying: “It is waist pain and stomach upset that I keep feeling.
The doctors in Nigeria have treated the stomach upset and it remains the waist pain, but I am confident that I will come back to Nigeria having regained sound health,”
His trip to the UK was bankrolled by billionaire mogul Femi Otedola with the donation of $50,000 to the ailing football legend.