- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
A depressed and suicidal Nigerian man has burnt his BSc and NYSC certificates. In a video he sent to LIB, the man identified as Korede, said he graduated 5 years ago from the Ladoke Akintola University at the age of 23 and is yet to secure a job.
According to the man, he got admission to further his education in a Canadian University but was unable to go because he was not financially stable.
He also lamented that similar conditions like his own is the reason why its hard to convince Nigerians not to do Yahoo (Internet fraud)
Watch the video below.