- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
A depressed and suicidal Nigerian man has burnt his BSc and NYSC certificates. In a video he sent to LIB, the man identified as Korede, said he graduated 5 years ago from the Ladoke Akintola University at the age of 23 and is yet to secure a job.
According to the man, he got admission to further his education in a Canadian University but was unable to go because he was not financially stable.
He also lamented that similar conditions like his own is the reason why its hard to convince Nigerians not to do Yahoo (Internet fraud)
Watch the video below.