- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
I never felt this good – Sonia Ogbonna on facing depression in the past
Sonia Ogbonna seems to be in a good place after the storm as she has just revealed that she battled with depression for years.
The estranged wife of actor IK Ogbonna, in a post on her social media page, mentioned that she is now leaving her best life and she has never felt so good before.
She however mentioned that she had to fix up herself for her to be in this current state of happiness
I fixed myself up so damn well! To think I suffered from a serious depression for years and to be at the place of love,light and peace that I know today is magnificent.
Stating further, Sonia said this is just the beginning of her new life
Nothing more priceless then a journey of awakening and light…Here is a confession: in my entire life, I never felt this good, and I am very aware: its just a beginning! #ARealLifeMagic#SoniaLaReinaa
This is coming after media personality Betty Irabor revealed that she once battled with depression to the extent that she attempted suicide.
So many Nigerians have been battling with depression in the past few months with lots of cases of suicides reported, especially among students of higher institutions.