- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
I never felt this good – Sonia Ogbonna on facing depression in the past
Sonia Ogbonna seems to be in a good place after the storm as she has just revealed that she battled with depression for years.
The estranged wife of actor IK Ogbonna, in a post on her social media page, mentioned that she is now leaving her best life and she has never felt so good before.
She however mentioned that she had to fix up herself for her to be in this current state of happiness
I fixed myself up so damn well! To think I suffered from a serious depression for years and to be at the place of love,light and peace that I know today is magnificent.
Stating further, Sonia said this is just the beginning of her new life
Nothing more priceless then a journey of awakening and light…Here is a confession: in my entire life, I never felt this good, and I am very aware: its just a beginning! #ARealLifeMagic#SoniaLaReinaa
This is coming after media personality Betty Irabor revealed that she once battled with depression to the extent that she attempted suicide.
So many Nigerians have been battling with depression in the past few months with lots of cases of suicides reported, especially among students of higher institutions.