- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Popular Nigerian guitarist and singer, Femi Leye has stated that Busola Dakolo’s rape allegation against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo can not be false.
He made this known during the Tea Time (Entertainment) Show on Plus TV Africa while responding to a question from Media Personality and the show Lead Anchor – Elsie Godwin.
“When it comes to rape…it’s a very very sensitive issue for me to weigh in. When the issues came out, I had a conversation with my wife and We were really sad about it. Timi Dakolo and Busola Dakolo happens to be our friend. There is no way that she (Busola Dakolo) is lying. They can cover it up all they want. There is no way that she is lying. It actually happened.”
He went on to say
“People take advantage of people all the time. But I feel like this is the time for us to actually stand up and start having a conversation. That’s the key word (conversation). So that we can change the narrative and protect our children – both girls and boys. Becareful about the kind of people that we put in our circle.”
Watch the interesting conversation below:
Over the weekend, singer Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola revealed how she was raped at 17 by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo; a revelation that sparked mixed reactions from Nigerians including celebrities.
The likes of actresses Omoni Oboli, Steph Nora and a few others doubted her narration.