- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Tinubu is not the kind of president Nigeria needs in 2023 — APC Chieftain
A chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) from Niger State, Hon. Adamu Kuta has criticized the party National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for saying he is under pressure to contest for presidency in the 2023 presidential election.
The former member of the House of representatives from Niger State made the statement on Tuesday, in Minna.
Kuta acknowledged that Tinubu has contributed greatly to the success of APC, but he is not fit to be the president of Nigeria.
“I like Tinubu as a person and he has contributed immensely to the success of our party, but honestly he is not the kind of president Nigeria needs in 2023.
“Nigerians need someone that can continue with the achievements and the foundation that Buhari has laid.
“We want someone that can continue from where Buhari will stop in 2023.”