- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
NYSC names newly built multipurpose hall after late Kogi State Coordinator
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has honoured its late Kogi State Coordinator, Mrs Oludolapo Ahile, who died on May 17.
The new NYSC Director-General, Brig- Gen Shuaibu Ibrahim while on a condolence visit to the state office of the NYSC on Tuesday in Lokoja named a newly built Multipurpose Hall after the late Mrs Ahile.
According to him, the decision to rename the hall located in Lokoja is to honour Ahile’s good works and contribution to the development of the scheme.
“Mrs. Ahile deserves all the honour we can give her. She was a humble, hardworking, diligent, loyal, friendly and God fearing woman.
“The good testimonies about late Mrs. Ahile prompted my decision to personally visit the state to condole with the corps members, the NYSC staff, the state government and the good people of Kogi State,” Ibrahim said.
Recall that the late Ahile was involved in a ghastly accident alongside her husband on Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia highway in Nassarawa State.
The husband, Mr Michael Ahile, the driver and the other persons survived the crash but were injured.