- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Tonto Dikeh shades her ex-husband as she shares photoshopped image of her getting married to Bobrisky
Tonto Dikeh has thrown a jab at her ex-husband again. The mother-of-one shared a photoshopped image of her getting married to Bobrisky then included a caption that mocked her ex-husband, Olakunle Oladunni Churchill.
“The wedding I didn’t pay for,” the caption reads in part, adding, “Bob with you at least I know say I no go spend one naria to marry you!!! #Mymoneysaved”
Recall that Tonto Dikeh revealed that she was the one who sponsored her wedding to Churchill and paid for everything down to her groom’s shoes. Churchill, while reacting to this, said what they had wasn’t exactly a wedding but a traditional introduction to make things official since Tonto was already pregnant. But he didn’t deny that she paid for it.