- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
Tonto Dikeh shades her ex-husband as she shares photoshopped image of her getting married to Bobrisky
Tonto Dikeh has thrown a jab at her ex-husband again. The mother-of-one shared a photoshopped image of her getting married to Bobrisky then included a caption that mocked her ex-husband, Olakunle Oladunni Churchill.
“The wedding I didn’t pay for,” the caption reads in part, adding, “Bob with you at least I know say I no go spend one naria to marry you!!! #Mymoneysaved”
Recall that Tonto Dikeh revealed that she was the one who sponsored her wedding to Churchill and paid for everything down to her groom’s shoes. Churchill, while reacting to this, said what they had wasn’t exactly a wedding but a traditional introduction to make things official since Tonto was already pregnant. But he didn’t deny that she paid for it.