- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
3 fake soldiers in police net
Officials of the Anambra State Police Command have arrested three persons in military uniform for allegedly abducting one Uchenna Ezeonu in Ekwulobia, Anambra State.
Haruna Mohammed, the police spokesperson in the state while disclosing this to newsmen on Saturday, named the suspects as Obasi Peter, Benjamin Nicholas and Ojiegbe Obinna.
Mohammed said preliminary investigation revealed that one of the suspects, L/Cpl Ojiegbe Obinna served with the Nigerian Army and deployed to 101 Special Forces Battalion, Maiduguri, Borno State.
The PPRO urged residents to beware of people using the military uniform for the purpose of kidnapping, saying it’s a new trend in the state.