- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Nigerian Billionaires, Tony Elemelu Dangote, Otedola, others meets Pres. Buhari in Aso Rock
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday hosted members of the Business Community and officials of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to Iftar (Ramadan breaking of fast) at the State House, Abuja.
Members of the business community including some Nigerian billionaires, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola and Tony Elemelu were in attendance of Ramadan fast-breaking meal hosted by President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday.
Others were the Chairman of the Sahara Group, Kola Adesina and the Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Alhaji Najeem Yasin.
The National Chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiohmole, immediate past national chairman of the party, Chief John Odigie Oyegun; the party’s National Vice Chairman, North West, Inuwa Abdulkadir and other party officials also joined the president to share the fast-breaking meal.
See more photos below.