- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
Ace Nollywood Actor Saka celebrates 16th wedding anniversary
Nollywood actor Saka shares the only regret he has as he celebrates his 16th wedding anniversary
Nollywood actor, Afeez Oyetoro popularly known as Saka, is celebrated his 16th wedding anniversary yesterday.
According to the actor who was quite emotional with his post, ‘the only regret I have is that I got married to her just only sixteen years ago and not earlier than that’ he wrote.
See his full post below…
Today, (May 24 2019), sixteen years ago, Olaide Saidat said “yes” and we became husband and wife. But I have a regret. In my life, the only regret I have is that I got married to her just only sixteen years ago and not earlier than that.
It has been sixteen years of loving and mature understanding. Sixteen years of sharing same vision, dreams, aspirations as a result of divine love. We have been moving from glorious heights to glorious heights. Every time that I consider the trend of things when I got married to this woman sixteen years ago, I always regret I didn’t marry her earlier, much more earlier.
May be thirty years ago, forty years ago or even fifty years ago. Well better late than never. I thank ALLAH for granting me the grace to marry this wonderful, superb, and beautiful mother of our precious kids. Glory be to ALLAH for HIS grace and favour.
Please kindly join us to celebrate our sixteenth wedding anniversary. Wishing you all a divinely blessed weekend.