- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Ace Nollywood Actor Saka celebrates 16th wedding anniversary
Nollywood actor Saka shares the only regret he has as he celebrates his 16th wedding anniversary
Nollywood actor, Afeez Oyetoro popularly known as Saka, is celebrated his 16th wedding anniversary yesterday.
According to the actor who was quite emotional with his post, ‘the only regret I have is that I got married to her just only sixteen years ago and not earlier than that’ he wrote.
See his full post below…
Today, (May 24 2019), sixteen years ago, Olaide Saidat said “yes” and we became husband and wife. But I have a regret. In my life, the only regret I have is that I got married to her just only sixteen years ago and not earlier than that.
It has been sixteen years of loving and mature understanding. Sixteen years of sharing same vision, dreams, aspirations as a result of divine love. We have been moving from glorious heights to glorious heights. Every time that I consider the trend of things when I got married to this woman sixteen years ago, I always regret I didn’t marry her earlier, much more earlier.
May be thirty years ago, forty years ago or even fifty years ago. Well better late than never. I thank ALLAH for granting me the grace to marry this wonderful, superb, and beautiful mother of our precious kids. Glory be to ALLAH for HIS grace and favour.
Please kindly join us to celebrate our sixteenth wedding anniversary. Wishing you all a divinely blessed weekend.