- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
Petrol tanker, truck collide on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
Ogun Command of Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Corps’ Route Commander, Florence Okpe explained that the accident involved four persons with two injured, and no death recorded.
Loss of lives was averted on Saturday after a tanker loaded with petrol collided with a truck on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Ogun Command of Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Corps’ Route Commander, Florence Okpe, made this known in a statement made available to newsmen.
Okpe explained that the accident involved four persons with two injured, and no death recorded.
“A tanker with registration number LND-437 XC conveying PMS collided with a truck marked LRN-981 ZA around the Redeemed Christian Church of God’s youth center gate, Mowe, on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, blocking the entire carriageway into Lagos.
“The tanker has spilled its contents on the expressway and both trucks blocked the entire access road.