- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
Petrol tanker, truck collide on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
Ogun Command of Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Corps’ Route Commander, Florence Okpe explained that the accident involved four persons with two injured, and no death recorded.
Loss of lives was averted on Saturday after a tanker loaded with petrol collided with a truck on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Ogun Command of Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Corps’ Route Commander, Florence Okpe, made this known in a statement made available to newsmen.
Okpe explained that the accident involved four persons with two injured, and no death recorded.
“A tanker with registration number LND-437 XC conveying PMS collided with a truck marked LRN-981 ZA around the Redeemed Christian Church of God’s youth center gate, Mowe, on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, blocking the entire carriageway into Lagos.
“The tanker has spilled its contents on the expressway and both trucks blocked the entire access road.