- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
Mr. P blows hot as show promoter uses defunct P-Square picture to publicize twin brother’s show
Peter Okoye of defunct P-Square is not having it and has threatens To Sue Show Promoter Over Flyers Of Him And His Brother is being used to promote a show for Paul Okoye.
An Angola promoter with Instagram handle @pubfoureventos made fans of Nigerian music twin sensation Psquare thought the singers were back together when they saw pictures of them together on a flyer for a show in Angola.
Peter Okoye has distanced himself from the show which is set to hold in Angola tomorrow, 26th of May show.
Angry Peter Okoye who now goes by the stage name Mr. P after the split of P-Square immediately notified the promoters that they have invited trouble for themselves. The singer wrote:
Na Wa o! So they needed my image to sell their show Angola. @pubfoureventos you’ll be hearing from my lawyers soon. #UnaDonFindMyTrouble.
Paul Okoye was the one contracted to perform at the said event as a post on his Instagram handle showed him arriving in Angola some few hours ago.
Recall that he group Psguare went separate ways in September 2017 after several efforts by top entertainers in the music industry to find amicable settlement to the continuous disagreement between the singing duo hit a brick wall.