- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Kingsley Abasili rejoices as FG propose to ban Bobrisky
Kingsley Abasili who supported actor Charles Awurum in castigating Nollywood for featuring Bobrisky in a movie has rejoiced over a proposed ban on the movie by the Federal Government.
Few weeks ago, Kingsley Abasili who looks very much like legendary actor Pete Edochie spoke against Nollywood casting the cross-dresser Bobrisky in a movie
A lot of people know that Bobrisky is a male that portrays himself as female. The few that do not know about this, especially our children, are about to know it following the movie that featured Bobrisky which is about to hit our television screens. It is already glaring that most Nigerian youths (males) are willing to tour the path of Bobrisky to gain fame thereby promoting homosexuality and breeding gay men in our society. I am therefore fully in support of one among my fathers in the Nollywood industry (Charles Awurum). The Nollywood industry should take a swift action on this.
With the news of a proposed ban on the movie, he shared with excitement:
And it shall come to pass! We did it!!! ?Bye Bye Bobrisky!
Say NO to homosexuality!