- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
According to viral reports on social media, there is an ongoing rift between SS2 Students and SS3 students of CSS Secondary School Oroworokwu, Port Harcourt in Rivers State.
One of the SS2 Students of the CSS Secondary School allegedly brought Guns and Grenade Teargas for a Class Fight that is supposed to take place between the SS2 Students and their immediate senior, SS3 Students Yesterday, 24th of May, 2019.
While the yet to be identified SS2 student was showing Off his weapon to his Class Mates, he mistakenly detonated one of the Grenade Teargas and all hell broke loose at CSS Secondary school.
A lot of the students are feared injured with various degree of wounds and fracture as they can be seen in the viral video jumping from the middle floor of the school building to escape the effect of the Grenade Teargas and ensued stampede.
The Cameraman who was far away from the incident was later affected by the Teargas which indicates that the students and teachers closer to the spot of incident would have suffered a greater impact.
Watch the viral video below.