- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Apostle Suleiman sex scandal: Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke demands truth from Stephanie Otobo
It appears the last has certainly not been heard in the sex scandal involving clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, Stephanie Otobor and actress Daniella Okeke.
Last night, Daniella in a post she posted and then deleted on her IG page, gave Stephanie 24 hours to come out and state the truth.
Recall that Stephanie at a press conference in March 2017, alleged that during one of her intimate times with the clergyman, he allegedly told her that one Daniella Okeke, an actress, was one of his ex-girlfriends who he had threesomes with. At the press conference, she said that Apostle Suleman doesn’t eat much and that he loves sex a lot. Read here.
“He can’t really eat. I noticed that about him. Most of the times we spent together, we had sex. I refused to have threesome with him because I am not a lesbian and I don’t like women touching me. He told me he had threesome with all his past girlfriends. I was the only one that is very rude, that can’t do that with him”.
Asked if he mentioned names of his past girlfriends, she said “I don’t know if I want to involve anybody right now. He told me his ex-girlfriend, Daniella Okeke, some actress girl”.
Well, Daniella who has been quiet since her name was mentioned, last night broke her silence. In a post she shared and deleted on her Instagram page, Daniella asked Stephanie to come out and clear her name from the scandal. See a screengrab below.
Stephanie in January 2018 went to Apostle Suleiman’s church to seek for forgiveness. She said she was paid by some politicians to tarnish the clergyman’s image.