- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Apostle Suleiman sex scandal: Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke demands truth from Stephanie Otobo
It appears the last has certainly not been heard in the sex scandal involving clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, Stephanie Otobor and actress Daniella Okeke.
Last night, Daniella in a post she posted and then deleted on her IG page, gave Stephanie 24 hours to come out and state the truth.
Recall that Stephanie at a press conference in March 2017, alleged that during one of her intimate times with the clergyman, he allegedly told her that one Daniella Okeke, an actress, was one of his ex-girlfriends who he had threesomes with. At the press conference, she said that Apostle Suleman doesn’t eat much and that he loves sex a lot. Read here.
“He can’t really eat. I noticed that about him. Most of the times we spent together, we had sex. I refused to have threesome with him because I am not a lesbian and I don’t like women touching me. He told me he had threesome with all his past girlfriends. I was the only one that is very rude, that can’t do that with him”.
Asked if he mentioned names of his past girlfriends, she said “I don’t know if I want to involve anybody right now. He told me his ex-girlfriend, Daniella Okeke, some actress girl”.
Well, Daniella who has been quiet since her name was mentioned, last night broke her silence. In a post she shared and deleted on her Instagram page, Daniella asked Stephanie to come out and clear her name from the scandal. See a screengrab below.
Stephanie in January 2018 went to Apostle Suleiman’s church to seek for forgiveness. She said she was paid by some politicians to tarnish the clergyman’s image.