- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Top influencer and Fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji got people talking after she shared a video of herself on her Instagram page looking fairer than her natural skin complexion.
Reacting to the rumors, Laura Ikeji denied bleaching her skin, she stated that she’s never bleached her skin but in a way, toned it.
This led to an exchange between her and a follower, @chinoyeogujiuba who argued that she’d in the past stated that she stopped using bleaching/toning cream, ..
The fan wrote;
“The same you that said you stopped using bleaching/toning cream or whatever we call it. Please remember when you talked about not using cream at a time few years ago
And she responded to not only this follower, but others who attacked her over her claim.
Hours later, a throwback photo, showing her looking darker resurfaced, invalidating her earlier claim against bleaching…
See photo below and her word exchange with followers