- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
Blessing Okoro is being attacked by the alleged real owner of the home she claimed was hers a few days ago. Nigerian blogger, Blessing Okoro who showed off her new 7-bedroom duplex which she claims she had just completed has come under blasts by the China-based real owner of the home.
The house which is reportedly located at Republic Layout, Bricks Estate, Enugu State is in the neighbourhood of the blogger, Blessing.
According to a voice note sent to Instablog by the China-based owner, yesterday, he called the blogger “stupid” for using his house to deceive people on Instagram.
Also, another young man who claims to be a friend to the real owner of the house has shared video proof. Orji_wire on Instagram shared a video of the alleged real owner with his mother standing in the compound of the house with his mother as they celebrated ownership of the building. See video below
They also reported that two residents of estate also stated that Blessing only went to the house to take pictures and proceed to the uncompleted house beside it to take another picture which she passed across as “before and after” pictures.
The blogger may have just countered the claim of her house belonging to a real estate owner as she shared a video of its interior on her Instagram page. See video below.
Okoro Blessing Nkiruka is a Nigerian relationship expert and Break or Makeup CEO. She had before now, shared a touching story of how she thought marriage was happiness and begged her husband to take her back even after she was domestically abused.