- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
According to reports, Nollywood actress Ify Onwuemene has cancer that has caused her womb to be removed – buckets of fluids were drained from her tummy.
The actress who graced our TV screen for years was allegedly diagnosed with cancer about five months ago yet, the cancer is said to be a very agressive one that could take her life if not urgently treated.
She is currently undergoing chemotherapy and has spent millions on her treatment so far.
The lovely Nollywood actress, Ify Onwuemene, who started her career with popular TV soap ‘Everyday People,’ as wife of late veteran actor, Sam Loco Efe, has applauded the rapid growth in the movie industry but advised producers and to always give scripts to people that truly deserves it.
Most of our Veteran actors have been calling out for help as they have been abandoned and most of them are battling health issues. You would recall that Fadeyi Oloro cried out to Nigerians to help him before he dies recently. The popular Yoruba actor is in need of medical attention due to complications resulting from tuberculosis.
Meanwhile, see ‘Poor’ Nollywood Actors who cried for help but still died