- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
I forgive but can never forget what Iyabo Ojo did to me – Kemi Olunloyo
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has revealed that she has forgiven actress Iyabo Ojo but can never forget what she did to her.
In a post she shared, Kemi Olunloyo who accused Iyabo Ojo of sending her to prison, revealed that the experience caused her lots of trauma.
#IyaboOjo caused me to suffer helplessness, guilt, shame, self-blame for being an investigative journalist helping people, feeling shut-down, dissociated, avoiding people, places or situations, quick to anger and moodiness or irritability, fearfulness, Nightmares/Reliving the trauma, startle response when I hear loud noises or unexpected situations, Anxiety or Depression. I have social relationship difficulties, difficulty with short-term memory and a lost sense of purpose and a bereaved sense of self. This is why I have SUICIDAL thoughts to END IT with no money to treat. Imagine no meds work except a sedative that makes my eyes sleep15 hrs/daily side effect blinking 150 X/min. My GOD IS AWAKE