- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Nina reacts to report she plans renting a Bentley and claim she bought it
BBNaija star Nina reacts to new report claiming that planned renting a Bentley for one month and fake that it was bought for her birthday just to break the internet.
According to Nina Ivy, the chats claimed to be leaked is fake. She claims that it all came after she unfollowed a blogger who decided to make up the story. Nina reacts with posts she shared on her page.
See posts below.
The leaked chats allegedly exposed the reality star’s plan to break the internet and needed her close friend to share number of a reliable car rental company where she could get a Bentley to cruise around with for about a month. According to the chat, she needed to show off that she bought a Bentley for her birthday coming up on the 31st of May.
The person she was chatting with also encouraged her to package it very well so nobody will find out like Blessing Okoro who got busted for allegedly faking purchase of her home.
Nina already knew the title of blog posts that would be made once the news hit the internet, she wrote; “Nina buys Bentley as birthday gift”.