- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
The real estate man who claims Okoro Blessing’s home belongs to him shares a video of himself and his mother at his house which she claims belongs to her.
Okoro Blessing had shared this home as hers as she celebrated her 30th birthday before Eze Money who is China based spoke up claiming the house belongs to him. To back up his claim, he has shared some photos and videos.
His friend took to Instagram to share new pictures and videos of Okoro Blessing’s home, showing the alleged owner and his mum. He wrote,
You all attacking and arguing on the comment section of Instablog9ja, this post is for you all and will be deleting in les than 15 hours from now, here is the China ?? based business man which happens to be is the rightful owner of the house, he is the young man on gold chains, video he made last with the mom and prove of our conversations when he called last night and pictures we took on my birthday last year !! As he said more videos will be coming up from him soon
Update: Friend of China-based Business Man who claimed that Blessing Okoro’s house belongs to him has posted a video proof.
Earlier, Okoro Blessing had shared the building plan of the house to debunk his claim but it looks like the drama has just begun. Blessing and Eze Money have both promised to share more pictures and videos.