- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
Ruggedman threatens to sue Kemi Olunloyo
Nigerian rapper Ruggedman has threatened to sue Kemi Olunloyo if she does not stop defaming his character on social media.
The rapper is taking this action in reaction to the controversial journalist’s claim that he snitched on upcoming artiste Naira Marley, who is currently undergoing trial on charges bothering on internet fraud.
It appears as if the legal representatives of the rapper has served Kemi a letter asking her to desist from defaming his character on the internet and if she refuses, she will be taken to court.
Ruggedman was reported to have said he doesn’t know what her motive is, all he cares for is for Kemi to stop inciting people against him.
While claiming the rapper snitched on Naira Marley, Kemi had written:
#BREAKING @ruggedybaba #Ruggedman pls come clean on snitching out @nairamarley on an assumed name to the @officialefcc. We Investigative Journalists also have “snitches” we call sources inside the antigraft agency. We need transparency in this investigation as the petitioner must stand trial too.
NIGERIANS know your rights! As a prisoner at #PortHarcourt maximum prison, all EFCC cases had petitioners on the stand or their REAL NAMES and lawyers repping them. I’m not a “mad woman” that people call me. I’m in fact the BEST Investigative Journalist on Nigerian soil and don’t dare call me “Controversial Journalist” cos if your Nigerian media were doing their job, they would have dug deeper and won’t be reporting what I said daily.
Pls confirm or deny this Ruggedman!