- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Ruggedman threatens to sue Kemi Olunloyo
Nigerian rapper Ruggedman has threatened to sue Kemi Olunloyo if she does not stop defaming his character on social media.
The rapper is taking this action in reaction to the controversial journalist’s claim that he snitched on upcoming artiste Naira Marley, who is currently undergoing trial on charges bothering on internet fraud.
It appears as if the legal representatives of the rapper has served Kemi a letter asking her to desist from defaming his character on the internet and if she refuses, she will be taken to court.
Ruggedman was reported to have said he doesn’t know what her motive is, all he cares for is for Kemi to stop inciting people against him.
While claiming the rapper snitched on Naira Marley, Kemi had written:
#BREAKING @ruggedybaba #Ruggedman pls come clean on snitching out @nairamarley on an assumed name to the @officialefcc. We Investigative Journalists also have “snitches” we call sources inside the antigraft agency. We need transparency in this investigation as the petitioner must stand trial too.
NIGERIANS know your rights! As a prisoner at #PortHarcourt maximum prison, all EFCC cases had petitioners on the stand or their REAL NAMES and lawyers repping them. I’m not a “mad woman” that people call me. I’m in fact the BEST Investigative Journalist on Nigerian soil and don’t dare call me “Controversial Journalist” cos if your Nigerian media were doing their job, they would have dug deeper and won’t be reporting what I said daily.
Pls confirm or deny this Ruggedman!