- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
DJ Cuppy shaded, advised to go for teeth whitening
A man has taken to Twitter to advice billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy to go for teeth whitening because he believes her teeth are not clean.
This was after DJ Cuppy shared a video which shows her lamenting after Arsenal lost to Chelsea in the Europa League final played in Baku Azerbaijan on Wednesday.
The guy took a screenshot of the billionaire daughter crying and highlighted her teeth to show they are not clean.
He then went on to advice her to go for teeth whitening which shouldn’t cost more than a million which is within something she can afford.
Dear DJ Cuppy,
I don’t mean to be rude, but teeth whitening procedure can never cost up to 1million Naira. I’m sure it’ll even cost lesser abroad. You are a multimillionaire and a figure, you need the white teeth and you can afford it. Don’t be stingy please. Thanks. Love you.
A Twitter user pointed out to him that the natural color of teeth is yellow.
A) the natural color of a healthy human teeth is light yellow (B) Mind yo business (C) The clout you just chased, did you get it? Was it worth it?
Dear DJ Cuppy,
I don't mean to be rude, but teeth whitening procedure can never cost up to 1million Naira. I'm sure it'll even cost lesser abroad. You are a multimillionaire and a figure, you need the white teeth and you can afford it. Don't be stingy please. Thanks. Love you. pic.twitter.com/CL7JcNxxYv
— Ooni of OAU (@OoniofOAU) May 30, 2019