- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Her social media page is an inspiration and her photos tell a tale of hard work, perseverance and determination. The beauty who lives with albinism is so comfortable in her skin and has no apologies for who she is.
Her beauty runs skin deep and the model’s urge to be a better person each day is enough to convince anyone that she makes the world a better place.
In May 2019, the gorgeous model was crowned Miss Albinism Zimbabwe after sweating it out with fellow beauties from across Zimbabwe.
Ayanda remains humble even after clinching award after award and never lets fame corrupt her spirit. Before being given the crown, she was declared the second runner up at a different pageant, Miss Teen Zimbabwe 2019. The young lady is a go-getter who does not let myths and misconceptions bring her down.
With the current discrimination against people living with albinism, all Ayanda wants to do is create awareness and tell everyone beauty runs skin deep.