- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
A Nigerian evangelist named Okechukwu Ajogwu shared an exciting news with Legit.ng – He is set to be married to the love of his life, a lady named Uchechukwu Ewelukwa.
Okechukwu who could not hid his excitement at walking down the aisle with his woman shared the story of how he met her. According to him, his heartthrob was born and bred in Cameroon although her parents live in Anambra.
He had gone on a foreign mission outside Nigeria. While he preached, the lady in question was his backup singer. That was back in 2013. They lost contact for a long while. Then in 2017, they started communicating again.
In July 2017, he popped the big question and she said yes. His exact words were this: “She was born and raised at Cameroon where her parents stay although they are from Anambra Nigeria. I met her in one of my foreign missions and crusades outside the country (I am a Gospel preacher). While I was ministering there 2013 she was backing me up with songs. We lost contacts for some time. When we later regained communication, we became friends again around July 2017 when we started taking ourselves more seriously. I asked her the big question and she said YES. We got our parents involved in it and now the bells are ringing.”
The man gushed over his fiancee in these words: “There are women everywhere, but every man has his own woman. I have found mine. She loves, cares, motivates and prays for me.”
Okechukwu also shared lovely pre-wedding photos of himself and his wife. See some of the pictures below: