- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
A Nigerian man has tied the knot with his Taiwanese bride in a customary Igbo traditional wedding. The man identified as Nnanna and his wife Aggie were dressed in traditional Igbo attires on the very special day of theirs.
The lovely bride performed the traditional requirement of an Igbo bride which is to go round looking for her groom so as to give him palmwine.
The ceremony didn’t stop there as the couple took to the dancefloor with the bride really getting down to Nigeria music and showing off her dancing skills
It was a colorful event as families of the couple came together to celebrate the lovers who disregarded race and cultural differences to fly across seas for their love.
Reports say the parents of the couple are very wealthy and have been long term business partners.