- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
A Nigerian man has tied the knot with his Taiwanese bride in a customary Igbo traditional wedding. The man identified as Nnanna and his wife Aggie were dressed in traditional Igbo attires on the very special day of theirs.
The lovely bride performed the traditional requirement of an Igbo bride which is to go round looking for her groom so as to give him palmwine.
The ceremony didn’t stop there as the couple took to the dancefloor with the bride really getting down to Nigeria music and showing off her dancing skills
It was a colorful event as families of the couple came together to celebrate the lovers who disregarded race and cultural differences to fly across seas for their love.
Reports say the parents of the couple are very wealthy and have been long term business partners.