- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Tekno’s ‘Pana’ Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube
Tekno has now joined the league of Nigerian artistes, Davido and Yemi Alade with 100 million YouTube views on a single video
‘Pana’ by Tekno enjoyed wide acceptance following its release in 2016, it is not surprising the music video of the hit song has been able to harvest 100 million views on music and video streaming platform, YouTube.
Having churned out many hit songs in his name, singer and music producer Tekno released ‘Pana’ in 2016, the year he experienced major expansion of his career and saw the talent cop multiple award nominations, including the most sought after Headies Awards ‘Next Rated’ category, although, the organisers of the award show later withdrew the nomination from the singer due to his failure to partake in events set aside for artistes nominated in the category.
Tekno’s ‘Pana’ also got a major recognition from Google when it was ranked number two of the 10 most searched songs of 2016, with Kizz Daniel’s ‘Mama’ topping the list that included the likes of Olamide, Lil Kesh, Falz, Adekunle Gold, Drake and PSquare.
Tekno has now joined the league of Nigerian artistes, Davido and Yemi Alade with 100 million YouTube views on a single video. In December 2018, Davido made history of becoming the first Nigerian artiste to hit the one hundred million-view mark on YouTube with ‘Fall’ video. Yemi Alade, in January 2019, got 100 million views on the streaming platform with her 2014 hugely successful flick, ‘Johnny’.