- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
Nigerian Footballer, Hope Akpan, and partner expecting their first child
Nigerian footballer, Hope Akpan, who currently plays for Bradford city, will soon become a father as his stunning partner is expecting their first child.
Hope who is born of Nigerian parents based in the UK, shared photos of his partner with her baby bump on his IG page
”My babies having my baby. Can’t wait to meet our little angel and welcome you to the world with love and open arms” he wrote
Born to Nigerian parents in England, Hope in 2013, declared his intention to represent Nigeria at international level. He received his first call-up to the Nigerian national team in October 2014. He made his debut later that month, on 15 October 2014, in an African Cup of Nations qualifying match.
Congrats to him and his partner!