- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
Nigerian Footballer, Hope Akpan, and partner expecting their first child
Nigerian footballer, Hope Akpan, who currently plays for Bradford city, will soon become a father as his stunning partner is expecting their first child.
Hope who is born of Nigerian parents based in the UK, shared photos of his partner with her baby bump on his IG page
”My babies having my baby. Can’t wait to meet our little angel and welcome you to the world with love and open arms” he wrote
Born to Nigerian parents in England, Hope in 2013, declared his intention to represent Nigeria at international level. He received his first call-up to the Nigerian national team in October 2014. He made his debut later that month, on 15 October 2014, in an African Cup of Nations qualifying match.
Congrats to him and his partner!