TRENDING IN 48-Hrs

Looks like you have blocked notifications!

JUST IN: Emir Sanusi reply query

Emir of Kano Muhammad Sanusi II on Saturday replied the query issued to him by the Kano State government over allegations mismanaging N3.4 billion by the Emirate Council.

Recall that report had earlier today uncover how Ganduje and Emir Sanusi reconciled.

However,the acting secretary of the Kano Emirate Council Abba Yusuf said Sanusi could not be held responsible  in the alleged fund misappropriation since he was neither the accounting officer nor the council secretary.

Yusuf also said at the time Sanusi was installed as emir in 2014, the Emirate Council had only N1, 893, 378, 927.38, an amount far lesser than the N3.4 billion the Kano State anti-graft Commission said was mismanaged between 2014 and 2017.

Looks like you have blocked notifications!

MOST READ TODAY

SUBSCRIBE TO Within Nigeria ON WhatsApp

MOST READ TODAY

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More