- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
‘RIP Iyabo Ojo, till death do us part’ – Kemi Olunloyo says
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo and her fight buddy, Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo have continued to drag themselves on social media and an end does not seem to be in sight.
The controversial journalist has responded to Iyabo Ojo’s decision to remain her worst nightmare.
Iyabo Ojo made this statement after Kemi mocked the decision of the actress to leave her ex-husband who she described as a common carpenter.
Kemi Olunloyo, who in recent times has warned the actress not to enter Ibadan, took to her twitter handle to pass a disturbing message about the actress.