- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Pasuma Alabi sends his heartfelt message of congratulations to Ronke Odusnaya on her new baby
This season has been a season of great blessings and joy for actors of the Yoruba movie industry. There have been a countless number of childbirths in the industry this year but the month of August has been an outstanding one as four babies have been welcomed into the industry.
Popular Nigerian singer, Pasuma Alabi, a former boyfriend of Nollywood actress, Ronke Odusnaya, has sent his heartfelt message of congratulations to her on her new baby.
The actress had the baby girl on Sunday. The actress and Oga Nla of Fuji dated for a couple of years before going their separate ways.
Pasuma wrote on his Instagram page:
“Congrats Herbikeh Aderonke,Welcome to the motherhood Club,May God protect yhu and yhur baby from evil people’s hand insha ALLAHU(Amen)Am soooo excited and happy for yhu,God Alwayz answered prayers ooo,dat’s if one believed in him,Oni fi owo gbe omo yi sin oooo lagbara olohun oba @ronkeodusanya ” he wrote
Meanwhile, in recent news WITHINNIGERIA repoted that the actress’ baby daddy popularly known as Jago, is just as excited as the actress as he visited her and the baby.
” I feel I am lucky. I am grateful for this life that God has given me. I am happy, as I am getting to do work that I want to do and enjoy doing it. I had lost my way for some time, so I need to do things that I am happy with🎀👌welcome” he wrote on Instagram moments ago.
You will recall that last week, Ronke Odusanya talked about him in an interview.
On meeting her baby daddy, she said;
” We met no ni.. (All laugh). You people love gist sha.. The good thing about him is that he is not married. Which also means he has never divorced but he has a child.. A son who is 5 years old now. I met him and we became partners. If we decide to do anything further, you guys will hear about it. We have been out on two or more occasions.