- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
France 2019: Super Falcons Lose 3-0 To Norway In First Group A Match
The Super Falcons of Nigeria started their campaign at the 2019 France World cup tournament in disappointing fashion as they were beaten 3-0 by Norway.
The match began in impressive fashion as both sides started the match with some crisp passing and some breathtaking attacking football until Norway opened the scoring.
The match then became a one-sided affair afterward with the Nigeria team all over the place without organization.
The European team then added a second in quick succession before going on to add the third just before the halftime break.
The Super Falcons would now be aiming to bounce back from their remaining two fixtures.