- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Barcelona Set To Announce Signing Of Neymar From PSG
Neymar could be officially announced as a Barcelona player once again after spending two years away from the club.
It is understood Paris Saint-Germain are ready to accept a fee of £118million plus two players reported to be Ousmane Dembele and Ivan Rakitic.
The Spanish champions are keen to seal a deal for the Brazilian striker who has been heavily linked with Real Madrid and Juventus.
— Nungua Aguero 🇬🇭🇳🇬💙 (@KofiMcKeown) August 28, 2019
According to Spanish new media outlet El Chiringuito, Barca will announce Neymar’s return to the Camp Nou on Thursday, August 29. And Barcelona director Javier Bordas told reporters in Spain: “We are getting closer.”
Reports claim that France international Dembele is being reluctant to move to Parc des Princes as part of the deal.
Neymar already sees himself as a Barca player https://t.co/8fgsD1g7N2
— SPORT English (@Sport_EN) August 28, 2019
But the French champions have been continuously linked with a loan swoop for the 22-year-old. However, Croatian star Rakitic seems more willing to depart the Nou Camp to play for the Ligue 1 side.