- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Jose Mourinho has been appointed as the new Tottenham head coach until the end of the 2023 season.
The former Manchester United and Chelsea boss replaces Mauricio Pochettino, who was sacked on Tuesday.
Negotiations between Spurs and Mourinho – who had been out of work since leaving Old Trafford in December – intensified over the last few days and concluded in the early hours of Wednesday morning.
Mourinho, before his appointment has been out of the game for almost a year but retained a home in London.