- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Buhari, APC caucus meet in Abuja
President Muhammadu Buhari and the members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Caucus on Monday night met behind closed doors.
The meeting started around 9.30pm at the Ladi Kwali Conference Centre, Abuja.
Among those at the meeting included Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole.
Also at the meeting were Kebbi State Governor, Atiku Bagudu, Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi, Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai.
Others at the meeting were the Senate Leader, Ahmed Lawan, Femi Gbajabiamila, and the Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly matters (Senate), Ita Enang.
While Lawan has been endorsed by APC for the 9th Senate Presidency position to be filled on Tuesday, Gbajabiamila has been endorsed as the Speaker of the House of Representatives.