- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Davido Gushes As Former Partner, Ogundoyin Emerges Oyo Speaker
Davido couldn’t contain his excitement on Monday, June 10, 2019, that Ogundoyin was sworn in as the Speaker of the house
Nigerian singer, Davido is currently over the moon for his friend and former co-manager, Adebo Ogundoyin, who just became the speaker of the 9th Oyo State House of Assembly.
Davido couldn’t contain his excitement on Monday, June 10, 2019, that Ogundoyin was sworn in as the Speaker of the house, the multiple award-winning singer shared his happiness on social media in a congratulatory, tweet.
“I love when dreams come true. Three years ago, you were co-managing DremoDrizzy with me. Today, you became the Speaker of the Oyo State House of Assembly. I’m so happy and proud of you,” he wrote.
I love when Dreams come true!!!!! 3 years ago you were co managing @dremodrizzy with me ! Today you became THE SPEAKER OF THE OYO STATE HOUSE IF ASSEMBLY!!! I am so happy and Proud if you!!! Haha OGUN D !! #3 !! @debo_ogund ! ????❤️❤️❤️???? pic.twitter.com/7D3qQHJ1YB
— Davido (@iam_Davido) June 10, 2019
Ogundoyin, who was unopposed during the speakership nomination, won under the umbrella of People’s Democratic Party, PDP.
The 32-year-old speaker hails from Ibarapa east LGA.