- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
How Levante’s Moses Simon reacted after being included by Rohr in Super Eagles’ final 23-man squad
Levante forward, Simon Moses has expressed his happiness over the decision of Nigeria coach, Gernot Rohr, to include him in the Super Eagles’ final 23-man squad for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON.
Withinnigeria had reported on Sunday that Moses was included in the Super Eagles’ final 23-man squad for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON in Egpyt.
The 23-year-old, who missed out from Nigeria’s 2018 World Cup squad in Russia due to injury, told Brila FM: “It’s not easy to make the final 23-man list, am happy and we all are still fighting for a place in the first XI.
“The next stage now is to fight for your position in the team, and I believe the coach has the right players to put in the right place to make a good result.”
This year’s AFCON will be held from 15 June to 13 July 2019.