- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
How Levante’s Moses Simon reacted after being included by Rohr in Super Eagles’ final 23-man squad
Levante forward, Simon Moses has expressed his happiness over the decision of Nigeria coach, Gernot Rohr, to include him in the Super Eagles’ final 23-man squad for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON.
Withinnigeria had reported on Sunday that Moses was included in the Super Eagles’ final 23-man squad for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON in Egpyt.
The 23-year-old, who missed out from Nigeria’s 2018 World Cup squad in Russia due to injury, told Brila FM: “It’s not easy to make the final 23-man list, am happy and we all are still fighting for a place in the first XI.
“The next stage now is to fight for your position in the team, and I believe the coach has the right players to put in the right place to make a good result.”
This year’s AFCON will be held from 15 June to 13 July 2019.