- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
FG to fulfill promise to Super Eagles coach Bonfrere Jo, 96 Olympic winner, after 22-years
22-years after, Federal Govt to deliver housing project to former Super Eagles coach Bonfrere Jo for winning the Olympics in 1996.
The Federal Government will finally fulfill its longtime promise to former Super Eagles Coach, Bonfrere Jo for winning the Olympics football gold medal in Atlanta 1996.
The 71-year-old Dutch football coach who led the Super Eagles to the Olympics football finals in Atlanta 1996, as well as the African Nations Cup final in 2000, was promised a befitting housing apartment by the previous administration as at the period under late General Sani Abacha for winning the Olympics but it remained unfulfilled until now.
According to the Director of Information, Federal Ministry of Power Works and Housing, Theodore Ogaziechi, the newly completed house is located in Kuje, Federal Capital Territory.
The Minister of Power Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola is to personally hand over the keys of the apartment to the Coach on Wednesday, June 6, 2018, in Abuja.