- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
FG to fulfill promise to Super Eagles coach Bonfrere Jo, 96 Olympic winner, after 22-years
22-years after, Federal Govt to deliver housing project to former Super Eagles coach Bonfrere Jo for winning the Olympics in 1996.
The Federal Government will finally fulfill its longtime promise to former Super Eagles Coach, Bonfrere Jo for winning the Olympics football gold medal in Atlanta 1996.
The 71-year-old Dutch football coach who led the Super Eagles to the Olympics football finals in Atlanta 1996, as well as the African Nations Cup final in 2000, was promised a befitting housing apartment by the previous administration as at the period under late General Sani Abacha for winning the Olympics but it remained unfulfilled until now.
According to the Director of Information, Federal Ministry of Power Works and Housing, Theodore Ogaziechi, the newly completed house is located in Kuje, Federal Capital Territory.
The Minister of Power Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola is to personally hand over the keys of the apartment to the Coach on Wednesday, June 6, 2018, in Abuja.