- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
FG to fulfill promise to Super Eagles coach Bonfrere Jo, 96 Olympic winner, after 22-years
22-years after, Federal Govt to deliver housing project to former Super Eagles coach Bonfrere Jo for winning the Olympics in 1996.
The Federal Government will finally fulfill its longtime promise to former Super Eagles Coach, Bonfrere Jo for winning the Olympics football gold medal in Atlanta 1996.
The 71-year-old Dutch football coach who led the Super Eagles to the Olympics football finals in Atlanta 1996, as well as the African Nations Cup final in 2000, was promised a befitting housing apartment by the previous administration as at the period under late General Sani Abacha for winning the Olympics but it remained unfulfilled until now.
According to the Director of Information, Federal Ministry of Power Works and Housing, Theodore Ogaziechi, the newly completed house is located in Kuje, Federal Capital Territory.
The Minister of Power Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola is to personally hand over the keys of the apartment to the Coach on Wednesday, June 6, 2018, in Abuja.