- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Transfer: De Gea becomes highest-paid goalkeeper globally
David De Gea has finally agreed a new deal with Manchester United, Daily Mail reports.
His new deal will run until 2025, earning the Spain goalkeeper more than £110million over six years.
De Gea will sign the £375,000-a-week deal, when the club return from their pre-season tour.
He was previously earning around £240,000 weekly at Old Trafford.
The fresh terms make De Gea the highest-paid keeper in the world.
The 28-year-old would have been a free agent next summer, amid interest from Paris Saint-Germain.
De Gea joined Manchester United from Atletico Madrid in 2011 and has gone on to win a Premier League title, an FA Cup, a League Cup and three Community Shields domestically, to go with a Europa League title in 2016/2017.