- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Transfer: De Gea becomes highest-paid goalkeeper globally
David De Gea has finally agreed a new deal with Manchester United, Daily Mail reports.
His new deal will run until 2025, earning the Spain goalkeeper more than £110million over six years.
De Gea will sign the £375,000-a-week deal, when the club return from their pre-season tour.
He was previously earning around £240,000 weekly at Old Trafford.
The fresh terms make De Gea the highest-paid keeper in the world.
The 28-year-old would have been a free agent next summer, amid interest from Paris Saint-Germain.
De Gea joined Manchester United from Atletico Madrid in 2011 and has gone on to win a Premier League title, an FA Cup, a League Cup and three Community Shields domestically, to go with a Europa League title in 2016/2017.