- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Man who nearly died in road accident marries one of the nurses who helped him recover
A man suffered an accident that nearly cost his life. Thankfully, he survived and met the love of his life on his sick bed.
Anthony T-man C-J was travelling in September 2017 when the car he was in was involved in an accident in Ife. He was badly injured in the accident and was admitted for months.
Anthony suffered a fractured femur on the left leg and a deep gash on the right. Both looked horrifying and he had to undergo surgery five times.
First, there were fears for his life. Then, it was feared that he may lose his legs. Fortunately, none of the fears materialized.
Not only did Anthony recover fully, he went on to get married to Vivian, a nurse who took care of him while he was admitted at the hospital.
See photos below;