- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Man who nearly died in road accident marries one of the nurses who helped him recover
A man suffered an accident that nearly cost his life. Thankfully, he survived and met the love of his life on his sick bed.
Anthony T-man C-J was travelling in September 2017 when the car he was in was involved in an accident in Ife. He was badly injured in the accident and was admitted for months.
Anthony suffered a fractured femur on the left leg and a deep gash on the right. Both looked horrifying and he had to undergo surgery five times.
First, there were fears for his life. Then, it was feared that he may lose his legs. Fortunately, none of the fears materialized.
Not only did Anthony recover fully, he went on to get married to Vivian, a nurse who took care of him while he was admitted at the hospital.
See photos below;