- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Lady killed by husband weeks after giving relationship advise on social media
A 36-year-old lady has been killed by her “unfaithful” husband, barely a week after encouraging couples to make their marriages work, no matter the situation.
Following his arrest in Florida on Monday, Jason Lindsey told the police that his wife, Tynell, confronted him because she found a condom in his vehicle and she suspected he was cheating. .
Tynell grabbed a knife during the argument and scratched her husband’s face with her nails, the report said.
Jason said he wrestled the knife away from her then said he “kinda lost it” and began choking her with one hand while stabbing her with the other, according to the affidavit.
Tynell’s 8-year-old son heard her screaming, came into the master bedroom and witnessed the attack, the report said. The boy eventually called 911.
The suspect claimed he was defending himself, telling deputies that Tynell had attacked him with a knife in the past.