- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
ACP Yomi Sogunle, Ruggedman ‘fight’ over #EndSARS
Popular Musician and Police ambassador Ruggedman drags Assistant Commissioner of Police, Yomi Shogunle after he posted fake news about him
Ruggedman who recently unveiled a video on how to identify fake SARS officials has called out Yomi Shogunle, the Assistant Commissioner of Police, after he shared a fake story about him.
Yomi Shogunle shared a photo of Ruggedman with a Federal SARS officer and alleged that Ruggedman, who has been very vocal in his call to end SARS, has now turned around to join those calling for SARS to be reformed rather than to be scrapped.
But the photo used by Yomi Shogunle was actually shared by Ruggedman to help Nigerians identify the real SARS officers and the fake ones, and he was incensed when he saw the photo being used to pass the wrong message, so he fired back and reiterated that he is all for #EndSARS.
Officer yomi shogunle I have heard about how incompetent and dubious you are but this disgraceful act of yours takes the cake.
This baseless and fabricated post of yours just goes to show you are a shameless liar and a disgrace to the Nigerian police force.
Since you obviously do not respect the uniform you wear, the innocent people being brutalised daily i never expected you to respect me.
I see your pathetic comments trying to ridicule people who used to come to you for help and I always thought you were a disgrace to that position.
Now I am certain you are.
Do not ever in your life post anything I never said to you about me or on my behalf.
I would have said you take it down but I know my post will reach more people and it will expose you for the lying,decietful and disrespectful man you are.
NIGERIANS I AM ALL FOR #endsars until the force is reformed and reorientated on how to treat people as the humans they are.