- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
A photo of SARS officers shared online is being discussed by Nigerians on social media.
The questions being asked include: should law enforcement officers dress the way they are dressed? Can Nigerians feel safe with men dressed like them? In what way do they look different from the criminals they claim they are after?
But some have argued that the way they look doesn’t matter and sometimes you have to behave like a thief to catch a thief.
What’s your take?