- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
3 days after wife delivers new baby, man commits suicide in Imo
Tragedy struck in Imo community as a man reportedly committed suicide barely three days after welcoming a baby with his wife.
The sad incident occured overnight in Umuoba Uratta community.
The deceased said to be a laborer, hanged himself overnight on a tree and his body was only discovered this morning September 9.
It was gathered that the man committed suicide over his inability to pay his wife’s N90k medical bill after she was delivered of their child on Friday.