- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Veteran Reggae musician, Majek Fashek, might be critically ill and also receiving treatment at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in the UK.
His manager told the general public he’s seriously sick and needs urgent financial assistance.
Majek is not dead; he is very sick and we are stranded and we need funds urgently,” his manager lamented.
In a video posted online, Majek was seen being dragged into a vehicle, appeared very weak and indeed sick. His agent also urged fans for their prayers over his health.
We want his fans to pray for him; we have been to Nigerian High Commission in the UK and they said they have no funds and it is not their duty, you can’t imagine. We even got a letter from Queen Elizabeth hospital informing the high commission about Majek’s condition but it has amounted to nothing.”
The nature of his sickness was not revealed by the agent but in the short clip, he was helpless.
Watch the video clip below:
Reggae Star, Majek Fashek seen being taken into the hospital in the UK on Saturday September 7. pic.twitter.com/PjbbcVN6ry
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) September 10, 2019
Recall we reported that Reggae musician, Majek Fashek, was hospitalised in a London hospital for an unknown illness.