- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
JUST IN: Mugabe’s burial postponed indefinitely
The burial of the late former President, of Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe slated for Sunday, has been postponed indefinitely, Zimlive reports.
Family members of the deceased ex-president confirmed the development.
According to Mugabe’s nephew, Leo Mugabe, Mugabe was a chief and he would be given a traditional burial.
He said, “Mugabe was a chief and he will be buried in accordance with tradition. The chiefs have not told us where he will be buried, so it is not clear yet. I also don’t know” .
Mugabe died on Friday at the age of 95 in Singapore, where he was receiving medical treatment.