- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
JUST IN: Mugabe’s burial postponed indefinitely
The burial of the late former President, of Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe slated for Sunday, has been postponed indefinitely, Zimlive reports.
Family members of the deceased ex-president confirmed the development.
According to Mugabe’s nephew, Leo Mugabe, Mugabe was a chief and he would be given a traditional burial.
He said, “Mugabe was a chief and he will be buried in accordance with tradition. The chiefs have not told us where he will be buried, so it is not clear yet. I also don’t know” .
Mugabe died on Friday at the age of 95 in Singapore, where he was receiving medical treatment.