- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Buhari inaugurates Magu’s N24Bn EFCC office
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived in the new office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, where he is expected to formally inaugurate the office in Abuja.
According President Muhammadu personal assistant, Bashir Ahmad, on his Twitter page, the president arrived at the anti-graft agency’s head office to inaugurate it on Tuesday afternoon.
President Buhari just ended his two-day working visit to Jigawa State.