- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Nigerian man who recently lost his job welcomes triplets with wife, begs for help
A Nigerian couple have welcomed a set of triplets under unfavourable circumstances.
As much as it is good news for the family of Mr Nwevo Sunday to welcome a set of triplets, the timing is a little off for the couple.
On June 11, Mr Nwevo and his wife welcomed healthy triplets at Kwali General Hospital, Abuja and were glad for the latest attention to their family.
However, things have been a little tough for the new father, Sunday, who recently lost his job and has been struggling to provide for his wife and two other children.
Now with the triplets, the man and his wife are blessed with five children.
Although grateful for the blessings, the reality is that they have no means of providing for the children and now seek help.