- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Nigerian man who recently lost his job welcomes triplets with wife, begs for help
A Nigerian couple have welcomed a set of triplets under unfavourable circumstances.
As much as it is good news for the family of Mr Nwevo Sunday to welcome a set of triplets, the timing is a little off for the couple.
On June 11, Mr Nwevo and his wife welcomed healthy triplets at Kwali General Hospital, Abuja and were glad for the latest attention to their family.
However, things have been a little tough for the new father, Sunday, who recently lost his job and has been struggling to provide for his wife and two other children.
Now with the triplets, the man and his wife are blessed with five children.
Although grateful for the blessings, the reality is that they have no means of providing for the children and now seek help.