- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
3 escape death as another building collapses in Lagos
A one storey building has collapsed at Shangisha area of Magodo, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.
It was gathered that the building was under construction when it caved in on Thursday with three people trapped in the debris.
The building collapsed at Kayode Aluko Olokun Close, Shangisha, Magodo.
The building was said to have collapsed around 3.00pm as the workers were working on the structure.
Officials of the Rapid Response Squad, RRS, and others were on ground to rescue trapped victims.
A police source told newsmen that the three people trapped in the collapsed building had been rescued and taken to the hospital.
In March, a three-storey building collapsed at Itafaji area of Lagos Island, with 20 people, majorly pupils killed with over 40 others injured.