- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
3 escape death as another building collapses in Lagos
A one storey building has collapsed at Shangisha area of Magodo, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.
It was gathered that the building was under construction when it caved in on Thursday with three people trapped in the debris.
The building collapsed at Kayode Aluko Olokun Close, Shangisha, Magodo.
The building was said to have collapsed around 3.00pm as the workers were working on the structure.
Officials of the Rapid Response Squad, RRS, and others were on ground to rescue trapped victims.
A police source told newsmen that the three people trapped in the collapsed building had been rescued and taken to the hospital.
In March, a three-storey building collapsed at Itafaji area of Lagos Island, with 20 people, majorly pupils killed with over 40 others injured.